Saturday 24 November 2012

Hints, if you're looking for them...

If you could go and watch any TV show being filmed anywhere in the world (the type that has an audience) which would be your top three choices?

I think my choices may just say a bit about my personality...


The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
I am secretly in love with this man.  He is hilarious and has just the most delightfully cheeky twinkle in his eye.  MR cannot see the appeal (in the show obviously, not the man).  I blame it on the fact that I may have talked it up a bit much before he finally got to see it (he's not usually up at the hour this is on) because really, best talk show ever!

Top Gear
These guys come up with some great ideas for the show and have so much fun doing it.  Totally crazy, what's not to love.  I actually find the car stuff interesting too!


The Footy Show




I'm not much of a football fan but I've always enjoyed watching The Footy Show.  There's always a good camaraderie and plenty of piss taking of each other.  




Do you think your choices say something about you?

 

4 comments:

Sally said...

I'm with your Mr. re: Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show. I don't think he's that funny. Your other two choices I really like though. Add to my list Q&A and the Ellen Show. Maybe David Letterman too... depends who is on...

... but most of all I think I'd love to see Graham Norton!!! ... and maybe even sit in the red chair.

(I went and saw the Ray Martin show once)

Beautiful Day said...

I'd go for ROVELA, The Russell Howard Show, and Tosh.0. They're my son's favourite shows and we always get a good laugh out of them. Often rude, but clever. One Aussie, one Brit and one from the U.S.:)

Unknown said...

Do you think you have a bit of theme going there - all good looking men :-)

Mine would be QI. Love Steve Fry and Alan Davies.

2paw said...

Oh, I cannot bear The Footy Show at all. I am hiding their picture with the comment box. Same for Top Gear, though I do enjoy the Craig Show, man from Drew Carey Show???