Sunday 7 August 2011

This week I'm grateful for...



... making it through the working week - it was my first full five day working week in about three months so I was quite happy that I made it through it alright.  Not only five days of work but also a professional development course for two hours Monday evening, an excursion with the students to AQWA on Tuesday and a 2.5 hour craft course starting on Tuesday evening.  Phew.  It was long, but I did it.

... quiet weekends - I think my big whinge on Friday was just me being way overtired.  I slept til 12 on Saturday and then had an hour nap later in the arvo.  Super slack, but I'm feeling much better today for it.  In fact, I even found some energy to do some gardening - it was a lovely sunny Winter's day here today.


I'm hoping this week will be a bit easier.  I only work four days this week (I'm doing five days one week, four the next) so I've only got to get through two more days until another day off, yay!

More gratefulness here
 

2 comments:

2paw said...

You must have really needed the extra sleep - and then after the rest you were full of energy again. It rained her all weekend, not cold, but dull.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

You did have a big week and yes being overtired does make us grumpy doesn't it, glad you got a good rest for the weekend :-)