Sunday 1 May 2011

In the Hoop (Creative Collective May Project)

I was wandering blogosphere over at brownpaperbunny a little earlier and came across creative collective, which I hadn't actually heard of before.  But it turns out it is quite a cool little group of girls and one of the things they do is run a project for each month. 

This month's project is to make something with an embroidery hoop.  I have some embroidery hoops.  And embroidery hoops aren't big things, which means this would be a project that I could actually manage without having to commit to too many hours.  And even better, I found out about it on the very first day which means I have lots of days left to make something.  I like!



I am going to make something for my craft room.  Which currently looks like this. *hides face in embarrassment* 


Perhaps it might give me some much needed motivation to get it unpacked and organised? (Please note: the mess on the floor is me attempting to unpack boxes and find homes for stuff...)  Maybe I'll just call my sister back in.  She is the Queen of Organisation.
 

3 comments:

Beautiful Day said...

Maybe you won't have to ask, she'll just do it anyway! I have this funny thing with my Mum that if I tidy something for her when she leaves the room, she comes back in and messes it up again. I just shake my head and laugh! She loves her clutter! xx

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your hoop :-)

Kylie said...

Sounds like fun {the hoop} and how wonderful to have someone who likes to organise. I think I need to borrow your sister for my study/craftroom!!