Wednesday 13 April 2011

Determination and Positivity

 
Apparently I have some, because it is coming out in spadefuls at the moment.  There are some down times, sure.  But everything else in my life is going to plan. 

Last year my best friend and I decided that this year (2011) was going to be my year and so far it really has.  I have changed jobs and the place that I live, I have a wonderful new home with my partner in a street full of welcoming neighbours, my new job is fantastic and I am really enjoying it, I am exercising (a bit) more, I am closer to family and good friends who have similar interests to me, I have the best partner that I could ever wish for and today is our four year anniversary.  We went out to dinner last night (he works away and flew back to work today) and we are going to Cirque du Soleil the weekend after this one. 

How awesome is all that?!

I am so lucky that all of the above is going so well, and a minor hiccup (we'll call it minor because I'm not dying and there are many, many people worse off than me) in the health department is not going to interrupt things.  No siree!  This year is still my year. 

Also, I am on holidays in less than a week!  Woohoo!  Sleep ins, here I come :)
 

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you have lots of wonderful things in your life to be happy about. Enjoy your evening x

2paw said...

I am so glad you are having a wonderful anniversary and doing lots of great things!! Silver linings are the best I think!!

E. said...

Ohh I am envious of your anniversary plans. Enjoy!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Good vibes bring Good times :) Enjoy every second you deserve it x